Terms & Conditions
The Dorset Business Awards are free to enter for any business based in Dorset.
- Participation in the Dorset Business Awards is by the official entry forms via the website.
- The copyright of official entry forms assembled by Dorset Chamber who organise the Awards will remain the property of the organiser and should not be copied by third parties.
- Sponsors of the Dorset Business Awards are not allowed to enter any Awards categories.
- The Dorset Business Awards are open to any business or individual with a BH/DT postcode or who is based in Dorset.
- Attention should be paid to the entry criteria specific to each award.
- Entry is not restricted to members of Dorset Chamber of Commerce & Industry. Non-members may apply.
- Entries for more than one award may be submitted (although we suggest a maximum of two are entered) but separate entry forms and supporting statements and back ground materials are required. We strongly advise companies that each award entry form is completely individual, we do not encourage cut and pasting across Award categories.
- The copyright of all materials assembled by the organisers of the competition will remain the property of the organiser and may be used for the purpose of publicising the awards.
- By entering entrants agree to all relating publicity in respect to their entry both before and after the Dorset Business Awards Gala Dinner.
- Finalists will be invited to attend the Awards Gala Dinner when the winners will be announced. Winners may be required to answer any questions put by the presenter.
- Dorset Chamber of Commerce & Industry will require company information for all finalists which will be used and shown during the Awards Gala Dinner. All finalists will need to fully co-operate with Dorset Chamber of Commerce & Industry which will include allowing access to the film production company and photographer.
- Finalists cannot withdraw their entry, videos or any relating PR once the Finalists are announced, these will remain in the process throughout.
- The judges reserve the right to withdraw or transfer the award at their absolute discretion.
- The decision of the judges is final and no correspondence on their decision will be entered into. Award winners may state in advertising/promotional activity and on their stationery that they are a winner but this must include the category and the year in which the award was won.
- By registering and completing an entry for the awards you agree to these Terms and Conditions.